Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slow Computers...but not Zen!

Just FYI...there are slow computers throughout the district today, unfortunately. Particularly CCE and HCMS, for some reason, which we've had the largest number of reports from.

I, personally, have been kicked out of Firefox from timing out twice today, so I understand your pain...honestly!

We are hoping to solve these problems not only by beefing up our network infrastructure this summer, but by also replacing outdated machines and reimaging without all the programs that are stepping all over each other trying to run.

This will obviously not happen within the next week, so please accept our sincere apologies! We're working every day to try to make this better for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried Skyward via Firefox again this morning and again got the error message that I was logged in at another location (no I'm not!). Back to Skyward via Explorer.