Monday, May 16, 2011

Sluggish machines: Part II

We're busy looking into the sluggish machines issue and whether or not it is related to ZENworks or caused by it or if it is totally unrelated :)
Sherrie Johnson (FTE) mentioned she sill had to log in twice...anyone else?
Emily Molina's (HCMS) machine is running verrrrrrrrry slow...we've got our Network Coordinator looking into it now.
Please email, call, or post here if/when you experience issues! We'll updated everyone when we know something definitive!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My computer is running extremely slowly as well. I just assumed that it was attibutable to Zenworks.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the slowness, but I assumed it might just be a general problem and not Zenworks!
I am streaming some video from Netflix today, and twice the stream froze. Once I was able to refresh it, but the other time I had to log out, close the website (got an unresponsive Explorer message, too) and open it again.
Gradebook and Groupwise seem to be okay,just slow.

Pam said...

3 reboots after freezes upon using Groupwise, Word, and the Internet. My machine was very sluggish, as well. All working great after 10:00 a.m.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My computer is running very slow as well. It has automatcially restarted once today. I have had to force quit task multiple times today.